Thanks for visiting

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

'Tis the Season!

It's officially the holiday season. The decorations are out at the stores, the music is playing everywhere you go and people are starting to buy gifts!

Here's a necklace I just created for a custom order from someone I met in my online group. I loved creating this because I know what it means to her and I find it beautiful.



I also have orders in for 3 necklaces, 4 ID bracelets and a grandmothers bracelet that I think will all turn out beautiful. I'm so excited for the holiday season!

Each purchase will get a custom gift tag (like shown a few posts down) and come in a cotton filled gift box.

This weekend is my first birthday event! I am creating bracelet kits for the little girls (and for boys to make their moms) and I'll be going to help close them off and let them take them home! I can't wait to put up the pictures when I get back. Hopefully it goes as well as I am imagining in my head!

2 comments:

Starry said...

wow that sounds like an exciting party idea, I can't wait to see your pics!
I've been working on my bootcamp worksheets today, will check in with you tomorrow, I hope you are going to have a great week, and wonderful weekend.

Keona Hunter said...

I'm hoping it's fun! We'll see in a few hours. Take care!

Post a Comment