Thanks for visiting

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Preparations and new items galore!

Well, lets start out with the upcoming holiday, no, not Thanksgiving. I'm talking about Black Friday!

I've set up the shop to go on sale Thanksgiving morning and end at 12am on Saturday! This sale will also include all custom orders put in and paid for that day. To do that, you either purchase the item you want customized or put in your alchemy request. I'll have my phone for internet access and I can keep in touch.

Forgive me if I take a break, I'm waking up at 4am on Thursday to make turkey for Aaron's work at noon, going shopping from 8pm on Thursday to about 7am on Friday. That's roughly 27 hours of being awake! EEK!

Now to the new items! I was inspired by the ID bracelets I created and another seller on Etsy and combined the two to come up with these. Like I mentioned yesterday, I'm not sure if I'll continue this design unless interest is shown in these. The pictures below are of the re-purposed metals and the hemp cord I have for the Christmas items.

Speaking of Christmas, Noah is less than two months away from being two. That makes me so sad! In 6 weeks, my baby wont be a baby. *sigh* Well, for his birthday we're hopefully going out to a firehouse! In honor of his Planes, Trains and Automobiles birthday, we got some gift bags made for the kids who attend! These were made by Bagsnbunting on Etsy. She did a fantastic job and I'm very thankful for her!



This is going to be a crazy holiday season! I'm also going in this week to take a drug test so I can, hopefully, get a job at the Sunglass Hut! Whoot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment