I saw this terrarium this morning and I love it! I'm thinking it might make a fun gift to someone.

Being sold by TortoiseLovesDonkey
This ring I found when I was looking at the favorites of someone who "hearted" my shop. Now, I'm typically partial to square cuts, but almost any Sapphire will steal my heart.

Being sold by mastergoldcraft
Oragami is absolutely amazing. I'm always amazed by what can be created from a simple piece of paper. There's also a National Geographic episode where you can see them make the paper they use for oragami. It's fantastic! I saw this piece when I was looking at Valentines products. The seller also has a fantastic 'rib cage' with a heart inside.

Being sold by xlessthan3
This one is with my Grandmother in mind. She LOVES this Grumbly Monster and I do love it, but I'd be willing to get it for her....and actually give it to her ;-)

Being sold by AMPdesigns
This final one is what I would get just for me and only me, which is rare. I am in love with purses, totes, handbags, clutches. Anything that can be catagorized by the word 'purse'.

Being sold by heart2handbags
Hope you enjoyed seeing some of my favorites! I have more saved, but these are the top. I'm also thinking of getting my ears pierced just so I can get some earrings I've seen by Starzyia and LimeGreenModern. Speaking of Starzyia, she was my 'boot camp buddy' over the holiday season and made this beautiful necklace for my grandmother!

It was perfect! I love her stamp necklaces. I have no clue how they are made which makes it even more amazing.
Take care for now!


0 comments:
Post a Comment