Thanks for visiting

Friday, June 17, 2011

A little bit of something

A few new things got photographed today and one is in the works. The swirl pendant and necklaces will be in the shop soon and the bracelet hopefully in the next day or two. Things have really slowed down. It's been kind of nice getting the chance to take a minute, regroup and straighten out where energy needs to go.






Some amazing supplies are also in transit to me for some fantastic new designs. Something I've never done and am honestly afraid to do. If I get it all figured out and semi-perfected soon, I'll have them out by the end of next week. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the swirl, will it be able to be customized?

Keona Hunter said...

Good morning Andrea! It is custom and currently in the shop. It can support the smaller fonts (fancy lower, both the "tiny" fonts and lower.

Post a Comment