Thanks for visiting

Sunday, May 22, 2011

There's always a story

The reason I love what I do, why I do what I do and why I'll continue to do it, the stories. The reasons behind each piece, custom or not, they're there.

The story may be mine that I'm sharing through what I've pre-made or it may be your own through something custom. There will never be a non-meaningful story. Last night, I was asked to create a very special ring. It's a family ring with a lost little one nestled in between an older and younger brother.





I also can't seem to keep the guitar picks in long enough! Haha, good thing 48 blanks are on their way. Looks like I'll need to get some more soon since 13 are already taken for one order and 5 more are taken for individual orders.

Working on Golf Ball Markers soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment