Thanks for visiting

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Today is Christmas day

If you celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas to you! If you do not, Happy Holidays to you! Either way, this is a happy season for most.

I've come up with some more Valentines Day designs. The cuff, I am in love with.


I also have a new ID bracelet designed to hold two names. I'll work my way up to four so that those who want less than six names will have options as well.


I also had a somewhat secret project over the last few months. I offered stamped washers to the ladies of the online group I'm in for an ornament. I also used hemp of their choice to hang it and sent them in holiday cards.

Here is the collage of the pictures I received from the lovely ladies.



Last night I set up Noah's work bench I picked up during Black Friday. It was fun to see his face when he realized it was there as we came down the stairs this morning. He has been playing with the drill and hammer all morning.


Noah also got a train set from my parents. I don't know who has more fun with it, us or Noah. Haha. He does enjoy using his Thomas, James and Victor on it though. They all have magnets that hold the trains together. It's also fun when they fall off and Noah yells out "No No, Oh No!"
This is how it's designed to be set up, but we change it around quite a bit. It's fun!


All in all, though I've been sad, this has been a very enjoyable Christmas. Tonight we go see Aaron's parents and Noah gets his first tricycle!

Wishing you all a safe, happy and warm Holiday.

2 comments:

Starry said...

that sounds like so much fun! I also noticed on facebook that you took a nerf in the eye, hope that stops hurting soon.
xoxox Starry

Keona Hunter said...

It's been a pretty good holiday I'd say.

It was better, then he shot me again tonight. I swear, I'll need goggles to survive around here! Haha.

Hope you're well!
xoxo Keona

Post a Comment